Top tips for attendees
- How to succeed with brands at Ingenuity’s new business eventsWith our new business events driving so much success for agencies in 2022, we’re hoping 2023’s calendar of events will be no different. But what can our team tell you about getting the most out of the day?
- 10 agency tips on creating chemistry with brandsIn the room an agency sells itself, its team and its services, in the hope of winning a new client, and a brand meets a pool of potential agencies who are qualified to nail their live briefs. If there’s chemistry, a new business relationship is born.
- Making 20 Minutes Count
How Ingenuity events work...
- The end-to-end process of Ingenuity’s New Business eventsBeing at the forefront of driving new business for agencies (sat on both sides of the coin in terms of client side and agency side) our CEO and Founder, Chris Kemp, came up with the brilliant idea of leveraging this and bringing agencies and brands together in a different way, not explored before.
- The great eight - The 8 success stories of Ingenuity eventsOver the 14 years of events running, we’ve been lucky enough not to just match brands and agencies, but also watch how their relationships have grown and the success of the content they’ve generated.
- What's new for matchmaking events in 2022It’s been almost 13 years since we launched our connect events business back in 2009; back when Apple’s latest product was the iPhone 4, Wikipedia had only half of their 6.5 million article bank and only a ¼ of 2023’s 4.66 billion digital natives were using the internet.