Welcome to the
Brand InsightsView all
- The Experts Shaping the Future of the MetaverseThe agencies leading the metaverse-agenda come together to answer the important questions
- Why conversations are key to digital marketing successThe tail end of the 90s heralded the very beginning of marketing’s long term love affair with the internet. A relationship that has altered the way brands communicate with consumers forever. It started with enabling people to find and receive information, but boy has that changed. We’re looking at you, social media.
- The Metaverse: A New Way for Banks to Engage YouthsAn array of brands are beginning to build a metaverse infrastructure. One industry however has not been quick off the mark...banking.
- Alcohol RoundtableWith the market for Low & No products having exploded over the last couple of years and the growth showing no signs of slowing, it is an incredibly exciting time for the category
- Green Friday?With sustainability key for brands going forward, how can that be aligned with the idea of Consumerism and Black Friday?
- Rise of the FinfluencerA roundtable taking a deep dive into the rise and impact of influencer marketing across financial services
- Drinkin CultureWe look at the evolution of the opportunities for drinks brands in brand partnerships, particularly how to engage with fans by tapping into contemporary culture
- What the metaverse means for brands and agenciesThe metaverse was first coined almost 20 years ago by Neal Stephenson in the science fiction novel Snow Crash. He described the metaverse as being a virtual space where people could present themselves digitally. Smart guy.
- Rise of the Finfluencer: top takeaways for any FS brand looking to leverage influencer marketingThere’s a bit of an elephant in the room when it comes to the playing field of influencer marketing in the financial services space...
- Staying in TonightFollowing the explosion of eCommerce sales in 2020, and the ever-increasing popularity of DTC services and last-mile delivery apps in 2021, the question is: where are the opportunities for drinks brands?
Brand PartnershipsView all
- Why brands need to target more personallyIn a world where everything is rapidly moving and consumers are expected to retain information at lightning speeds, it’s undoubtedly imperative for brands to stand out. For the sake of this article, we’re going to take a deep dive into the world of loyalty in partnerships and personal targeting in marketing.
- The brands reaching new heights with live experience partnerships post covidAny live experience that didn’t don a brand partnership pre-covid was a missed opportunity. Back then, live experiences and brand partnerships came hand in hand, and brands rejoiced in the ability to reach new audiences, rake in the revenue and rally full steam ahead on product launches in new and creative ways.
- Brand partnerships across live experiencesIdeating new ways to excite consumers during covid was a tough task. In 2020, the world of in-person came to a halt, but brands got creative to fit the new mould of the virtual world.
- Authenticity and Culture in Brand PartnershipsPartnerships, either with other brands or celebrities, can be incredibly successful tools for brands to establish their cultural credibility, build deeper emotional connections with their consumers and raise their brand profile.
- The Perfect Partnerships that need to happen in 2022!Ingenuity's top 20 choices for Brand Partnerships that we cannot believe haven't happened
- Brand partnerships and esports post pandemicAt the start of 2020, and the global pandemic, the brand partnerships team here at Ingenuity predicted a high rise in interest of esports and brand sponsorship collaborations.
- Festival season may be over, but brand activation is back.In the face of the summer season’s initial collapse, which began with the decision to reschedule Glastonbury despite their efforts to move ‘Heaven and Earth’, festival season returned. The window of opportunity for brands looking to build an in-person connection on a level playing field (quite literally), finally reopened after 2 years of music lovers waiting to dance, thrash and stage dive without the risk of infection.
- Growing your partnerships in 2021-22A 5-point plan in driving new relationships with brands
Agency SelectionView all
- Key observations about agencies in the NorthThe Northern brand and agency scene is evolving at a rate of knots. There’s no shortage of creativity and agency talent for a consultancy like Ingenuity to nurture and support, which I personally find hugely exciting.
- The top agencies for your next sustainability campaignIn 2022, consumers are savvier than ever, and customer affinity to a brand is no longer centred on brand look and feel. We care more now about who we give our cash to, than what we spend it on. And our affinity to a brand is measured in its purpose, values, and meaning.
- Social and Content Agencies leading the wayWhen you search ‘social media and content agency UK’ on Google, you’ll get roughly 6,120,000,000 results. That’s a lot of zeros… and a tall order for any brand marketer to trawl through these results in the hope of finding that needle-in-a-haystack agency that’ll help them create marketing magic.
- The performance marketing agencies leading the way post pandemic*Must read if you’re a fan of bottomless brunch
Agency InsightsView all
- To Link-in... or not to Link-inYears ago, I sat in a meeting with an agency's top talent, in which there was a 20-minute discussion about whether to “link in” with a prospect before or after a meeting. The days of this being the only thing to think about on the platform are long gone......
- What 50 brands said about the agency shop windowIt’s been a bizarre couple of years. The agency landscape and a client’s ‘marketing mix’ has changed considerably. However, have the rules of attraction between clients and agencies changed to the same extent?
- GOAT, M&C Saatchi and Ingenuity on the Industry wide search for talentWhile it’s a great time to be in recruitment, it’s been an incredibly frustrating period for those struggling to build a future-proof team of marketers. Whether it’s content, events, PR or new business, one of our most common client enquiries is, “We’re recruiting for X, do you know anyone?” (This is second only to, “How do we get [and win] more briefs?”)
- What agencies now need to do to ensure their channel strategy is match-fit for winning new business
- FMCG Fest Day 1 - Creative
- FMCG Fest Day 2 - Shopper Commerce
- "Beyond Data" - Combining Data Tools to Personalise Digital Products, Services and Campaigns
- "You Talking to me?" - The Journey to Personalisation
- "Mind the Gap" - Key Considerations for scaling your personalisation strategy
- "One Small Step" - Starting your personalisation Journey
- The great eight- The 8 success stories of Ingenuity eventsOver the 14 years of events running, we’ve been lucky enough not to just match brands and agencies, but also watch how their relationships have grown and the success of the content they’ve generated.
- The end-to-end process of Ingenuity’s New Business eventsBeing at the forefront of driving new business for agencies (sat on both sides of the coin in terms of client side and agency side) our CEO and Founder, Chris Kemp, came up with the brilliant idea of leveraging this and bringing agencies and brands together in a different way, not explored before.
- Making 20 Minutes Count
- 10 agency tips on creating chemistry with brandsIn the room an agency sells itself, its team and its services, in the hope of winning a new client, and a brand meets a pool of potential agencies who are qualified to nail their live briefs. If there’s chemistry, a new business relationship is born.
- What's new for matchmaking events in 2022It’s been almost 13 years since we launched our connect events business back in 2009; back when Apple’s latest product was the iPhone 4, Wikipedia had only half of their 6.5 million article bank and only a ¼ of 2023’s 4.66 billion digital natives were using the internet.